Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just received these rad "Intergalactic Leggings" as a gift for my birthday. I am beyond excited! :)  I have been wanting these for quite some time. Galaxy print is definitely a hot item right now, but I fell in love with the hot pink pop of color in these as opposed to the usual greys and blues that accompany galaxy leggings. I also like that the rest of my outfit can be very simple since these leggings are very attention-grabbing and eccentric on their own. I plan to wear them with some All black Litas by Jeffrey Campbell and possibly a loose-fitting 'boy' top, or maybe off-the-shoulder for a more casual feel. Keeping accessories to a minimum will also add flare to these unique leggings as well as pairing them with neutral toned shoes and tops.

My favorite sites to find galaxy print items are Black Milk, Etsy, and NastyGal (these are from NastyGal). Of the three I believe Black Milk is the higher priced (around 80$) and Etsy is the least expensive (around 30$). These specific leggings are priced at 55$, which is the median of the two. I hope you all enjoyed and if you are as gaga over galaxy print as I am, I suggest you check out the aformentioned sites. They all have a broad variety of galaxy prints at very reasonable prices. Thanks for reading, stay tuned as I will post the outfit I wound up wearing with these babes! Stay beautiful. ;) xo, <3


 

No comments:

Post a Comment