Thursday, August 2, 2012



EVERYTHING FLORAL!

I am loving everything floral this summer.  My favorite have been these floral wreaths & headwear! So cute! (if done right, of course). I prefer the simple ones, they are easy to wear & work for every day wear. But I have also seen very exaggerated ones which make great for dramatic photoshoots.

I've attached more wreaths below. You can find really adorable ones on Chictopia for a very good price. Or you can also make your own to satisfy your personal style, colors, and size. It's a very easy & fun DIY if you have some spare time. All you really need are some flowers, glue, and a great imagination. ;)





Since we are already on the "FLORAL" topic, why not share some more outstanding floral finds and trends for this summer, starting with Jeffrey Campbells hot '4 Evz' Shoe in Coral Pink Floral. It is my absolute fav & definitely the precise image of "Floral Done Right" -


 And platforms always make for great Comfort! :)
I found this one on Karmaloop.com for only 150$. Personally, I think JC shoes are very well-priced
for the comfort and uniqueness that they offer. <3
Another floral trend that I am absolutely Gaga over are Floral-oriented nail designs! They are so cute yet very clean and adorable. Here are a few that I LOVED.





My personal favorite are the sky blue with stripes. I love how they randomly threw some stripes in. Very catchy! <3
Here are some of the other wreaths that I found. Some simple and others more dramatic -


TA-DA! I hope you all liked! I really recommend investing in a pre-made wreath or getting creative & making your own! One personalized with the correct sizes and colors for your skin tone. I will upload a tutorial when I can of the easy steps to making your own personalized wreath for summer and fall. ;)
Well that's all for now peeps. Stay Fab!
xo, <3
Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment