Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hey All! It's been a great weekend spent over beaches in Monterey, Downtown San Francisco, Chinese food, red wine, and topped off with some seafood, oysters to be exact. :) I've also gone darker on the hair since winter is approaching ;) The color I had prior to this darker look was 'Chocolate Caramel', and this color is a 'Deep Mahogany' & burgundy tint. I really like the darker look since it gives the illusion of healthier hair ;) I will post pictures below. xo, <3


I came across this new cute mauve matte lipstick
from ELF, for only 3$! I love this color, it's so unique <3
You can check out ELF products at Target or check
out their online store. xoxo, stay beautiful guys!



Tried this sweet wine for the first time this weekend & really enjoyed it! It was sweet & not too strong, perfect for a non-frequent drinker like myself. The name is Sweet Cabernet Sauvignon and we picked this up at BevMo. Sign up for a BevMo card and get a discount. ;) Please excuse my chipped nailpolish, it's become a bad habit :\



Drink responsibly peeps. & always have a designated driver :)



No comments:

Post a Comment